Thursday, July 22, 2010

Renew my heart, God of comfort, God of love.

Today, the dam finally broke. I was finally able to cry out to God for comfort.
Thank you God for your overwhelming comfort in the midst of sorrow.

It is so amazing to fall into the gentle arms of grace and know without a doubt
that God will provide ALL that I need. No matter how I feel, no matter what lies
I may have believed, no matter how dark the night may seem, joy comes in the morning.

Lord,
You are wonderful. How could I live without you? Where would I be without You in my life?
Thank you for your overwhelming comfort. You are the God of all comfort. You are near to
the brokenhearted. I love you, and will live my life to serve you. Thank you for your hand in
my life. You are wonderful and altogether worthy of all honor, glory, and praise.

No comments: