Friday, August 13, 2010

A Crossroads.

Here I am, at the crossroads. I see clearly that here, I take a turn which will forever alter the course of my

life. And it is a good thing! Tomorrow, I am moving away for college. In many ways, so bittersweet, yet

this summer has flown.

It seemed for the longest time that moving day would never come, but it has truly snuck up on me.

What a thrilling, frightening time this is. Thrilling in that there are so many new opportunities coming.

Frightening in that I will be away from all that is familiar and dear to me. Yet, I trust in the fact that God

is faithful to provide all that I need, even when I don't even know what I should ask for, Jesus intercedes

to the Father on my behalf. I feel so cherished! God is going before me and behind me. He is dancing

over me with singing, laughing, because He knows the great things in store for me, and there is no

reason why I should be anxious. The Lord is faithful, and will bring to completion that work which He

has begun in me.

~Lysandra

No comments: