Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New places, New faces. Same God.

While I am in a new place, and meeting so many places,

it's so good to know that God remains the same.

He is opening doors for me left and right!

It's amazing to see His hand in my life.

I continually stand in awe of Him for all that He is doing,

and will continue to work in me and through me.

One year ago, if you had asked me where I would be today,

I don't know that I would have had the faith

to see all of the incredible things in store for me this year!

Even this summer, all of the things that I was able to do

were truly personal dreams realized.

What a blessing and privilege to know that

I am smack dab in the center of God's will.

He continually reminds me that I am not alone -

He is watching over me,

rejoicing in all of the good things that He has in store for me.

I am a child of God, and I am safe in His arms.

No comments: