Friday, August 20, 2010

It's All New!

Being a new person in a new town is unfamiliar to me.

Yet that's where I am.

It all feels so surreal. I have a feeling that when classes start, it begin to feel more like reality.

It's just hard to accept that this is my life. It feels like I'm away at summer camp or something.


I want it to feel real again. I want to wake up with excitement, and jump out of bed, exhilarated to start

the day. I want to feel the joy of living. When will that return to me? I mean, it's only been a week, sure.

But it all feels so strange. It's still sinking in.

The reality that I am in a new town, on my own, blazing my own trail. It's exciting at the same time that

it is frightening. I'm excited for a new experience. Yet, I am frightened of the unknown.

School starts Monday. Ready or not, here we go.

No comments: